Relocating to Miami can be exciting, overwhelming, and challenging all at the same time. From deciding between neighborhoods, single-family home or condo to buying or renting, and school boundaries. Add to the mix that you are trying to coordinate this remotely, you need a reliable and trustworthy real estate professional that can be your eyes and ears. We have been helping families and individuals relocate for years, in fact it is one of our specialties.
We provide guidance and advice throughout the buying process to help you find the ideal home for your lifestyle, needs and budget. We will be able to recommend reliable contractors, moving companies, and everything in between. Contact us today to start planning your South Florida move.
Before You Start Your Search
- What is your price range?
- Do you want to buy or rent?
- What type of property are you looking for? (single-family home, condo, townhouse)
- Do you have any preferred neighborhoods?
- Do you have a preferred school boundary?
- Is school proximity an important factor for you?
- Do you have pets?
- How much commute to work are you comfortable with?
- What amenities are most important to you? (garage, large lot, pool, home office, etc)
- Do you want a home or condo that is turnkey or do you prefer to do some work to make it your own.
- Do you need to sell your current home to finance the new purchase?
- How soon do you need to move?
- Are you paying cash or financing?
Now that you know your budget, know the ideal home criteria, and have a local Realtor® assisting you, it’s time to start shopping! Using large search portals like Zillow and Realtor(dot)com are good starting points to get a feel of what’s out there.
However, for up to date listings, market statistics and hyper-local neighborhood searches, this website will have better search functionalities that are specifically designed for Miami neighborhood searches. One of the biggest challenges when searching for properties in Miami is understanding the many different neighborhoods that make up the Greater Miami & Miami Beach areas. To make things easier for you, we have setup unique ways to search for properties in our website.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding your property search or help setting up a specific search for your home or condo.
South Florida is one of the most desirable real estate markets in the world. We realize navigating the process required is often emotional, exhausting and exciting. Our real estate agents have the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure you are in capable and trustworthy hands.
While you search for properties in our website, we can also start searching our internal property database. We will also reach out to our exclusive network of real estate professionals to find off-market opportunities that are yet to hit to the market or are just being shown by invite-only.
Email me your wish-list and include the following:
– Type of Property
– Areas of Interest
– Desired Price Range
– Number of Beds & Baths
– How Soon You Want to Purchase
– If You Are Pre-Approved